Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Five Army Project


So, here's the crazy plan. I'm ready to finally get some complete armies painted. With that in mind, I've set myself the goal of completing 5 armies by July 4th of 2010. First on the list will by my Uruk-hai army for the 2008 Chicago GT. This one is kind of cheating as I already have more than half the models done. Second on the list will be 1000 points of Republican Romans for Warhammer Ancient Battles (WAB) After this, I plan to complete 1000 points of Ancient Picts for WAB. Then, by next Fall I need to complete another Lord of the Rings (LotR) army which I plan to be my Hobbits of the Battle of Bywater force. Then, it will be time to finish 1000 points of each of the WAB armies (Romans and Picts) and then do one more LotR force by 2010.


But before I can do all that I have some loose ends to tie up. First is a batch of Warhammer 40k Catachans and Inquisitor models I'm working on for a friend. Second will be a unit of 28 Macedonian Pike which I'm doing to help my buddies Dave and Hank complete a team army for Historicon. Since I can't be there in person I can be there in spirit.


2 comments:

Dave P. said...

Well, I wish you luck, old friend. I'm sure if anyone I know can actually put out five nice armies, it's you. I think my own plans are kinda similar. 2K of Carthaginians, 1K of Warhammer Daemons and some more WarMachine stuff.

Oh- we both forgot Warhammer Great War!

Mutt Lo said...

do you paint for money? if so please email me at yoboy92@aim.com

PS - your work is great